The price can vary depending on different regions.
Aquanautic KCRP.22.02.HCW.BNB.CRO2 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||spring mechanism|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Glass:||sapphire, with anti-reflective coating|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR500 (50 ATM)|
|Case Material:||titanium, PVD coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||47 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||date, day|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.
Specifications of the watch Aquanautic KCRP.22.02.HCW.BNB.CRO2 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Aquanautic KCRP.22.02.HCW.BNB.CRO2. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.