The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Casio DW-5600E-1V WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||digital (electronic)|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR200 (20 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel + plastic|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||plastic|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||48.9x42.8x13.4 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||53 g|
|Accuracy movement:||+/- 15 seconds per month|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||date, month, day|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Tech specs of the watch Casio DW-5600E-1V are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Casio DW-5600E-1V and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.