The price can vary depending on different regions.
Dolce&Gabbana DG-DW0033 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||not specified|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows)|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||not specified|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Specifications of the brand watch Dolce&Gabbana DG-DW0033 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Dolce&Gabbana DG-DW0033. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.