The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Helveco H31001AA WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, central second hand|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, IP coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel, IP coating (full)|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||42x9.5 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Technical characteristics of the watch Helveco H31001AA are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Helveco H31001AA. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.