The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Jemis W11H4T997P1 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||not specified|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||date, day|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Technical specifications of the watch Jemis W11H4T997P1 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Jemis W11H4T997P1 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.