The price can vary depending on different regions.
Lowell YP040-12 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||plastic|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||40x40x13.6 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Technical specifications of the brand watch Lowell YP040-12 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Lowell YP040-12. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.