Pierre Ricaud P91016.1113QF
The price can vary depending on different regions.
Pierre Ricaud P91016.1113QF WATCH TECH SPECS
|Caliber:||Seiko Epson VX3H|
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, central second hand|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel, PVD coating (full)|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||40x10 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||103 g|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||date, day|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Tech specs of the watch Pierre Ricaud P91016.1113QF are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Pierre Ricaud P91016.1113QF. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.