Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Wenger watches varies.
Wenger 70787 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating (partial)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||42 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.
Technical characteristics of the watch Wenger 70787 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Wenger 70787 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.