The price can vary depending on different regions.
Zaritron GB015-1 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows)|
|Case Material:||not specified|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||not specified|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Tech specs of the watch Zaritron GB015-1 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Zaritron GB015-1. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.