Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Bora watches varies.
Bora 6298 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, central second hand|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Case Material:||not specified|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||plastic|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||37 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Tech specs of the watch Bora 6298 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Bora 6298. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.