La Mer LMOVW2040
The price can vary depending on different regions.
La Mer LMOVW2040 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Case Material:||not specified|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||50 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Specifications of the watch La Mer LMOVW2040 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch La Mer LMOVW2040 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.