Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Raketa watches varies.
Raketa W-15-50-30-0010 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, central second hand|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel, PVD coating (full)|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||30.5x9 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Specifications of the watch Raketa W-15-50-30-0010 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Raketa W-15-50-30-0010. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.