The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Epos 43188.8.131.52.15 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||not specified|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Technical characteristics of the brand watch Epos 43184.108.40.206.15 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Epos 43220.127.116.11.15. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.