PILO & Co P0078DQS MB
The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
PILO & Co P0078DQS MB WATCH TECH SPECS
|Brand:||PILO & Co|
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||not specified|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Specifications of the watch PILO & Co P0078DQS MB are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch PILO & Co P0078DQS MB and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.