PILO & Co P0107CHQS
The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
PILO & Co P0107CHQS WATCH TECH SPECS
|Brand:||PILO & Co|
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Technical characteristics of the watch PILO & Co P0107CHQS are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch PILO & Co P0107CHQS and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.