The price can vary depending on different regions.
Epos 43126.96.36.199.15 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||spring mechanism|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, Coating: gold-plating|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||34x34x8 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.
Tech specs of the watch Epos 43188.8.131.52.15 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Epos 43184.108.40.206.15. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.